Got Mold? Our mold removal experts are IICRC/EPA certified employees that have the training and experience to provide you with quick and cost efficient mold remediation services.
We manage the entire mold remediation process from visual inspection, sample collection and testing to on-site estimates, mold removal and material replacements. Our team works with you to find the most cost effective ways of eliminating your mold problem, while still providing quality and on-time completion.
Indiana Residential Mold Services serves Indianapolis, Greenwood, Fishers, Carmel, Noblesville, Avon, Westfield, Zionsville, Plainfield, Greenfield and the surrounding areas.
MOLD SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Visual Inspections & Photo Documentation of Mold Growth (Visible or Suspected)
- Identification of Possible Mold Contributors (Humidity, Leaks, Standing Water)
- Sample Collection & Testing
- Mold Remediation Estimation
- Damaged Material Replacement
- Crawl Space Mold Removal and Clean Out
- Foreclosed Homes-Mold Removal
- Basement and Attic Mold Removal
- Crawl Space Vapor Barrier Replacement
IICRC CERTIFIED FIRM
We are certified through the IICRC/The Clean Trust. Therefore, we follow the guidelines and specifications set forth by the IICRC/EPA. Our certified employees have the training and experience to provide you with quick and cost efficient mold remediation services.
IICRC Certification #213801
One Year – Indiana Residential Mold Services warrants that new visible mold growth (Attic and Crawlspace work only) will not occur on treated wood for a period of one (1) year from the date of service. If visible mold growth does reoccur within the one (1) year warranty period, we will return to the property at the homeowner’s request to re-treat any affected wood within the original service area as needed. This warranty is also transferable to any new homeowner at any time during the one (1) year warranty period